Monday 16 September 2013

OOTD || All Black

I've noticed this season, my all black attire speaks volumes, I'm not really a fan of all black so I bend the rules by accessorising my outfits when interning, but this year i stuck to rules and had fun ! Instead of matching a pair of pants/jeans with a top, I've played about a little bit more. This has got to be a favourite look of mine from the blog, what I wore for the House of Oshae SS14 collection.

 

Sheer Dress : River Island | Leather pants: Jane Norman | Ankle strap sandals : Primark

My favourite picture from yesterday -

 Myself with the amazing stylist Jen ^_^ Check out what she wore on her instagram page @Jenelectro








SHARE:

2 comments

  1. love black on black! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved this outfit! I meant to tell you at the show, the sheer dress over the leather trousers was awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig