Wednesday 20 September 2017

London Fashion Week SS18

So who has had a peep at my September video ?


NYFW has little run passed me as quick as the blink of an eye however with the return of Tom Ford to NYFW,  I am reminded yet again in a fresh and slick manner, a tuxedo is an important investment in ones wardrobe (worn together or as separate). Romance is younger and fresh floral gardens (as seen throughout Brock Collection) is an attitude I will most probably start practising loosely before I truly adopt by May and Mr Kors has now highlighted how important a good piece of swimwear is for your wardrobe - no excuses !

Can you imagine October is next door ? Mind you, I always say, ' Can you imagine ?' but Guys!!! Octoberrrr, as in numero 10, as in Christmas is in 2 months, I'm 24 in less than 15 weeks (Jesus steer the wheel at 20MPH please)

September has been truly a month of new experiences, some that has me hyperventilating but also miniature breakdowns but only for a moment though ;). What I love about LFW is truly the buzz around the social scene. I always say that I am completely fine with observing though social media platforms like insta stories /snapchat and twitter however, just to be vybing and connecting with the social and creative scenery within the most diverse and interesting fashion capitals is just such an amazing opportunities. 


Hopefully I will upload a snippet of my time at Rohmir SS18, which (need I have to mention the obvious) was such an amazing and exciting show ! But meanwhile, would love to connect with you guys more on twitter (I've become a little more chatty nowadays there ;) !


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig